Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket  photo CTBlinkie.gif

Followers

©Spazz. Powered by Blogger.

Friends

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
This is for fun.. for taggers or non-taggers.

Tell me what scared you the most when u were a child that had a lasting effect into ur teens. Mine for example was a episode of tales from the crypt the monster came from the vent in the public bathroom and eat this woman on the toilet. LOL so for many years i wouldn't go pee in a stall that had the vent above it.

Please make these real stories not made up! 
Just leave ur stories as a comment, if u wanna be annoymous say ur forum name with what forum so i can tag u as that person. And can track u down if i choose ur story. :)

I'll make this til the 5th of april.

I'll make everyone a easter tag and the one i like best ill gift two tubes of pfd.

17 comments:

  1. AWW thats cute and funny! Mine was, Chucky! I used to watch it when i was a kid. Well my mom didnt even know lol. But i had a bunch of dolls that where by my bed side and i had to turn them all around bc i felt like they were all looking at me LOL. My closet always had to be closed bc i felt like My dolls were going to come to life and kill me lol. I still need my Closet closed ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whats ur name sweetie for the tag, and so i know. Great story by the way...! Ty for sharing.

      Delete
    2. Thanks lol. I felt like it was kinda lame lol. my name is melinda :) thanks!

      Delete
  2. Mine is the lady [Helen] with no mouth from twilight zone movie. It's one of my biggest phobia's, it still creeps me out this this very day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh mine is definitely the clown Pennywise from the book/movie It by Stephen King. I went out of my way to avoid sewer drains when I was younger because I was afraid he was going to rip off my arm. Anytime I went into the basement I would count or pray until I was about halfway up the stairs and then I would run looking behind me to make sure nothing was following me. I still kind of look behind and run up the stairs when I am coming up from the basement. I also avoid people holding balloons and just think to myself "they all float down here". That book really freaked me out, probably shouldn't have read it in grade school or rented the movie. Strange thing is I was never afraid of clowns, well probably because Pennywise could change the way it looked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I was about 11 we moved into a house that had mice. I never really liked them, but seeing them in the house was a million times worse than seeing them randomly about when a cat caught them.
    One day, I opened up the bottom draw on our stove(where the skillets were kept) & a mouse jumped straight up in the air at me. I don't know where he headed, but I ran outside screaming bloody murder!
    Since then, I can not stand to see mice in real life, on tv, in a book, etc. It doesn't matter if they are real, cartoon or toy mice.
    I am absolutely petrified of them & my Terminix guy knows that he is my priority bill above all others.

    ReplyDelete
  5. no one can make fun of me after this LMAO!!! mine was jaws after i watched it I was so scared to take a piss on the toilet that i would stand up and hover over it so i could make sure he wasn't in there LOL! what kids won't make up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mine was Poltergeist. That movie scared me silly...I would freak out if the TV was all snowy...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok this is my story and I swear to you that it is true.... Picture this.. Funeral home. Nosey 8 year old little girl. When I was 8 years old my grandfather passed away from complications with diabetes. I remember overhearing the pastor telling my father that my grandfather had hit the side of his head when he fell. Well at the funeral home the evening of the viewing I was running around being a typical 8 year old. The casket with my grandfather's body was positioned in front of a curtain against what I assumed was a wall. There was a point in the evening when no one was in room with my grandfather so I decided that I wanted to see the bruise that was on my grandfather from where he had hit his head sooooooo. I go into the room and stand on my tippy toes trying to peek into the casket. Next thing you know I lose my balance, fall through the curtain, and into another room with a dead body. Talk about freaking out! I have NEVER gotten over that day and have been to only ONE funeral since then.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well...mine is PENNYWISE from IT. I watched that movie for the first time when I was 6. I had nightmares for years about clowns coming to eat me. I am to this day terrified of clowns. Like freeze at the sight of clowns, scared. This one time I went with my dad to a haunted house when I was...16 I think. They had these doors and you had to choose one, I went in the one I chose and it was a room full of CLOWNS. I was freaking out, screaming and crying, couldn't breathe or anything. Most traumatic time of my life! To this day I have never been back to a haunted house and not sure I ever will for that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay.....first time I saw Pet Semetary was at a slumber party when I was 8 years old. Less than a week later my cat got hit by a car and died. I still can't watch that movie. I couldn't sleep for weeks afraid I was going to wake up with my dead cat back alive, evil, sitting on my windowsill.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok love, I need nothing in return but will take said taggie as I'm a tag junkie, lol. but I have to share this;
    When I was a wee lass, lol....The very first VHS tape my parents purchased was this British Mother Goose thing done like a pop up book with both live actors, and marionettes... oh and also little cut out drawings that they moved about the screen in a freaky manner...This one, Aiken Drum, scared the crap out of me and made me cry when I was a kid...and I just googled it to show you the sheer creepiness and it still freaked me out!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vhi8CmTbulo&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLB263B557FCB531C7
    Also this video has instilled in me a lifelong fear of marionettes. The Jack and Jill one is super creepy as well!
    My parents still laugh at me by the way for being so frightened of a children's tape! They brought it up just a few days ago and laughed when I cringed at the mention of them wanting to find it for my cousins' children!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm i dunno about creepy...weird hair going on. lol but seems totally british...i know several times i tried watching monty python but i couldn't get through it. It's kinda like the scope of a child...i watched milo and oatis as a adult and was like what..its all narrated. or how in legend how the big devil seemed so scary but as adult u can see the fakiness of him. :)

      Delete
  11. Ever since I could control my dreams, I don't have nightmares or anything.
    But, I have a fear of clowns.
    I have panic attacks if I think I see a clown.
    I don't go the events if there are clowns. Halloween Horror Nights, Spook-O-Ree, nothing.
    I have a extreme fear of clowns.
    Really is a awesome contest!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. when I was little is was Nightmare on Elm Street..I was so scared of it when I first watched it I was scared something was going to come up out of my bed or in the shower...I am just now able to watch the movies without being scared lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. My fear was Freddy Krueger from Nightmare on Elm Street. I never watched the movies but my elementary school would allow these people to come visit our school on Halloween. They would be dressed up as all different sorts of scary characters and of course one of them was FK. It would scare me to death. I would cry, hide, and totally freak out. It wasn't until Freddy vs. Jason came out that I was able to face my fear and overcome it. Looking back I have no idea why I was so scared.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My fear even today and i'm 42 is having my neck shown when i am sleeping. When i was about 9 my dad was away on exercise as he was in the RAF and my mum let me sleep in her bed. We were watching a Hammerhouse horror about a Mummy that was looking for the princess who got her hand cut off. The people that found the tomb were all killed by this hand strangling them. I have to have the quilt up round my neck when i am in bed so that this hand can't find me and strangle me silly i know because it was only a film but to this day it still haunts me.

    ReplyDelete

Search

CT Ladies

Labels

Questions?

Please contact me!
Cosmicfairy1985
@yahoo.com